Heeding the call from our East Region Vice President Brother Christopher Ellis, our Eta Chi Lambda Chapter Brothers St Louis (President/ College Advisor), Toussaint (VP/ College Advisor), and Pettiford (Dir of Membership Intake) actively participated in the leadership development staff meeting.
On Saturday, Sep 24, 2022, our Brothers drove down to the Camden, New Jersey campus in the early morning hours to partake in the business casual, sleeves rolled up, discussions around several poignant topics of the day.
- Greek Life on Campus and Understanding & Reaching Generation Z, with Brother Christopher Graham, President, Association of Fraternity/Sorority Advisors – the dwindling male college enrollment – 75% of Alpha College chapter have fewer than 7 Brothers
- Advanced Risk Management Review – Hazing, Title 9, and Sexual Harassment, led by Brother David Rogers
- Alpha Advocacy and Civic Engagement on Campus and in the Community, led by Brother Tamir Harper
- Telling the College Brothers Story – A Panel Discussion with the AlphaEast Assistant District Directors, moderated by Brother Tabius Wilson, Eastern Regional AVP
- Brotherhood Roundtable Organizational Risk, moderated by Brother Louie Tobias – discussion on aspects of the recent PBS documentary entitled “Hazing”. Please take a moment to watch part one here HAZING.
The meeting was insightful, heated at times, yet Brotherly. Our Brothers returned home to Rockland safely that evening.